Pages

Saturday 16 September 2017

Thirty Days hath September - Day Sixteen - Wedding Part Two

I've dashed back to the studio to post this and to show you all what my husband and I had been working on for our beautiful niece's wedding during the week. She asked us to do it for her special day and we have kept it under wraps until all the guests were able to see it, a signpost marking all the significant places in their lives.






It has been a wonderful day so far, surrounded by extended family so forgive me if there is no brand spanking new project today, I promise to be back on it tomorrow. The fizzy stuff is flowing and hubby and I are enjoying the celebration with the company of each other - we actually don't scrub up too bad do we?





See you all tomorrow - maybe not particularly bright and early, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Don't get too drunk, pretty lady. Love the signpost !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete